Whether you’re about to buy a home in Cook County or just looking for more insight into the one you already own, Chicago Metro Home Inspections offers the best local home inspection services you need. We work with customers in Barrington, Evanston, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Park, Palatine, Schaumburg, Tinley Park and many other towns to provide thorough, in-depth home inspection reports that empower data-driven decisions. Our thoroughly trained, certified and experienced Cook County home inspectors are happy to serve you.
Chicago Metro Home Inspections in Cook County
When you’re looking for the best in Cook County home inspectors, come to Chicago Metro Home Inspections. We pride ourselves on offering the best value and quality of home inspections in Chicagoland. Your Cook County home inspector performs thorough checks of every part of your property, from the foundation to the fireplaces.
You can trust our inspector to evaluate every part of the property, from top to bottom with in-depth insight. Our inspections include analyses of the following:
- Foundation, basement and under-floor areas
- Exterior doors, windows, attached decks and other elements
- Attic areas and roof framing
- Plumbing and electrical systems
- Heating and cooling elements
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Interior doors, windows, walls, floors, cabinets, appliances and other elements
Why Choose Us
When you’re looking for Cook County’s finest home inspection service — the kind that will uncover what’s really happening in your property thoroughly, efficiently and quickly — come to Chicago Metro Home Inspections.
- Accurate, in-depth property information
- Thorough home inspections
- Inspection performed by a trained, certified, experienced home inspector
- Written results within 24 hours of inspection
- A phone call to explain the inspection findings
- Detailed explanations of any deficiencies discovered in the property