Are you looking to buy a new house? Or, are you interested in having your existing property inspected? From Naperville to Aurora to Wheaton, when you need a home inspector in DuPage County, Chicago Metro Home Inspections is here to serve you. Backed by 25 years of experience and a thorough understanding of the property inspection industry, we offer superior home inspection services that bring local homeowners and homebuyers the in-depth understanding of house systems that gives them valuable insight into their properties.
Contact the Home Inspection Experts Today
When you work with us, your professional DuPage County home inspector checks everything from the foundation to the electrical systems to the chimneys of your property, so you’re empowered to make data-driven decisions about your home.
We work with customers throughout DuPage County, including the following cities:
Is your city not listed above? Give us a call to see if you're inside our service area!
Chicago Metro Home Inspections in DuPage County
When you’re looking for DuPage County’s best and most trusted home inspector, choose the company known for extensive experience in the construction trades: Chicago Metro Home Inspections. We go the extra mile with analysis in order to give you the best information on which to base decisions.
- Thorough, detailed home inspections catered to you
- Service from a trained, certified, experienced home inspector in DuPage County
- Accurate, in-depth property information
- A written report within 24 hours of inspection
- A phone call explaining the inspection
- Detailed explanations of deficiencies in the property
The bottom line with Chicago Metro Home Inspections is that you’re getting the finest quality available in home inspections in DuPage County. Your inspector performs comprehensive checks of every part of the property, including:
- Foundation, basement and under-floor areas
- Exterior elements from doors and windows to attached decks
- Attic areas and roof framing
- Plumbing systems
- Electrical systems
- Heating and cooling elements
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Interior elements from walls and floors to cabinets and appliances